"Please help me with my n+1 problem..."
Maybe this could be you today, or maybe someone from your team, but the reality
is that as rails developers the n+1 problems are part of our day to day…
- Have you felt constantly attacked by n+1 queries?
- Have you struggled finding why rails is ignoring the
- Have you been unsure if your fix is the right or elegant enough?
- Do you think that just making things work isn’t enough for you any more, that you need to consider performance and scalability?
- Do you hope to some day come with efficient solution by yourself rather than stumble on many stackoverflow questions to get something done?
- Do you feel bad for asking others in the team how to solve the problem?
- Do you feel unqualified to tackle complex tasks with complex data models?
- Do you feel that you need to sharpen your active record skills?
What if you could…
- Actually come with an efficient solution by yourself, without stackoverflow
- Be fluent preloading associations with active record
- Be proactive detecting n+1 queries, and be able to setup the right tools to avoid them
- Be the one that can help the team and been trust by them
Well, my free ebook “Avoid n+1 queries” can help you get there! It will help yo to…
- Learn what is an n+1 queries problem.
- Learn and practice how to preload associations
joins and the difference between them.
- Learn and practice when active record will execute a query.
- Learn the tools that you can use to detect n+1 queries proactively.